Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Number Forms Foldable

Student Math Journals: 3 number forms

Hey there! Don't know about everyone else, but summer for me always involves researching new ways and ideas for teaching and reaching students.  Visual aids really help my students acquire and apply the skills I am trying to share.  Our school is a Title One school and consists of over 40% ELL's so visual aids are very helpful.  But, hey I think we are all VISUAL learners really! :)

So.......... if I can just remember what I named the file I saved all this under! 



Well, the video looks blurry on my "Preview" but I hope it isn't when I go live with this. 
Anywho, here are step by step pictures on how to make it! 
I'm pretty good at the picture part!
I hope you like it, and if you do, I hope you share it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment