Tuesday, June 19, 2012


June 19, 2012

Well, this is my first attempt at a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing. I will try this and then maybe a few other sites for blogging. I mainly would like to share my teaching ideas and plans, worksheets etc. So we will see how this goes. :) 

So, I decided to try and upload some things. The cats above are clip art from MS Office on line. The video below is of me riding Dandy. This has absolutely nothing to do with teaching, but we all must learn sometime!  

Ok, so apparently the video and clip art worked. Let's try a photo!
Cool! this is me! (the one behind the book)

I would love to : 
  • Learn how to change my background
  • Add a border
  • Change my font or upload more interesting fonts, this site is giving me only 5 to choose from
  • Learn to add "buttons" from my favorite blogs and ideas!
You can see, I've learned how to do bullets. hahahahahaha
Ok, Lets upload a worksheet blank for my students Math Journals for this year. 
They will use the "red light" to color in Red if they do not understand the skill, Yellow if they need a little more practice and Green if they are good to go! I got this idea from Rundiesroom.com . I made the worksheet template myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment